Royal Rajasthan on Wheels
DURATION : 7 Nights / 8 Days
DESTINATIONS : Delhi - Jodhpur - Udaipur - Chittorgarh - Swai Madhopur - Jaipur - Khajuraho - Varanasi - Agra - Delhi
|Destinations||Places to vist|
|Udaipur||City palace and Crystal gallery|
|Chittorgarh||Victory Tower or Vijay Stambh, Gaumukh Reservoir, Palace Of Queen Padmini and Rana Kumbha Palace|
|Sawai Madhopur||Ranthambore Fort and Ranthambore National Park|
|Khajuraho||Temples of Khajuraho|
|Varanasi||Jyotirlinga Visvanatha Temple and Golden Temple|
|Agra||Taj Mahal and Agra Fort|
Let magnificence cast a renewed charm of opulence. From the makers of Palace on Wheels, experience the contemporary regal luxury with the new Royal Rajasthan on Wheels. Rediscover the way maharajas were pampered & lived a red carpet life.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The Price Includes:
- Deluxe cabin with attached bath
- All meals, including tea, coffee and mineral water
- Safari into the Jungles of Ranthambore by Canter
- Jeep or Elephant ride at Amber Fort of Jaipur
- Cultural program followed by dinner at Jaipur
- Transport for sightseeing with Deluxe Coaches
- Entrance fee to monuments and museums
- English speaking guides
The Price Excludes:
- Liquor, tips, laundry, telephone calls, video camera fees, Business Car
- Facilities, Spa Car Facilities and other items of personal nature
- Government of India service tax of 4.50% shall be levied on the tariff.
- US$ 15 per pax per trip shall be charged against the payment of commercial taxes in addition to the tariff.
- 10% surcharge will be levied on the tariff for the trips falling during Christmas and New Year.