Gujarat textiles and handicrafts tour
DURATION : 10 Nights / 11 Days
DESTINATIONS : Ahmedabad - Gir - Jamnagar - Kutch - Dasada - Ahmedabad
This 10 nights and 11 days itinerary is a perfect tour to explore textile and handicrafts of Gujarat. The major destinations en route are Ahmadabad, Gondal, Junagarh, Gir, Jamnagar, Kutch, Dasada and Patan. The major highlights of this tour are journey to the local villages, excursion Sayla, which is famous for weaving and beadwork, visiting the Naulakha Palace, which is famous for its collection of beadwork, brass utensils, silverware and hand painted wooden toys, enjoying a safari in Gir, guided tour to Patan and guided tour to Anjar, which is famous for textile and metal handicraft industry. The tour is ideal to pick for those who are connoisseurs of textile and handicrafts.
Inclusions / Exclusions
The price Includes:
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet Breakfast
- All transfer & sightseeing by air condition car with driver
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Monks & Monkeys Surprise Departure Gift.
- All Applicable Taxes Like Fuel Charge, Parking Charge & Tall Taxes
- All Government Taxes (Till Date)
The Price Excludes:
- Domestic flights & airport departure tax from India (This is generally includes in your ticket)
- Visa fees for India: Compulsory to be obtained from the Indian consulate of your country of residence, passport valid for 6 months after return date)
- Any meals except mentioned in the column prices includes.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips beverages, laundry, telephone calls, photography, entrances and video fees, etc.
- Any new taxes / fees Imposed by the government