This website is intended to serve as a comprehensive guide on Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. and does not purport to be a legal document. The website intends to showcase the services being provided by Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. In case of any variance between what has been stated and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc, the latter shall prevail. Unless otherwise specifically stated, the information contained herein is made available to the public by Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. for information only. Neither Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. nor any other agency or entities thereof, assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.
1. Minimum check-in for domestic flights is 90 minutes and for international flights is 120 minutes. Always prepared to present a Government Issued valid photo I.D. (Pass Port) at the entrance of airport.
2. Reconfirm the use and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
3. Excursion & Promotional Fares - Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier, flight, time, or routing could result in a carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes.
4. If your plans change enroute, contact the travel agency or call the after-hours service for assistance. Extra additional charges may apply. It is not necessary to purchase a new ticket if a refund is due. Please cancel your reservation prior to flight time or ticket will have no value.
5. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without any notice.
6. Most tickets have value. Any unused flight coupons must be returned in order to determine refund value. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
7. Hotels are usually confirmed on a guaranteed only advanced payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel within the time period specified by that hotel. Rules may vary by property.
8. Tour Package Prices are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group tours/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling: if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
9. Very Important - If you are at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservations for you do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows "OK" for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
10. Cancelations & Refunds - We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations and other services.
11. Disclaimer Of Liability – Monks & monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. is acting as a mere agent for suppliers in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your tickets, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveller in connection with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveller assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases the agent from any duty of, checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. Proof of identity is required for all travel. Without proper identification, or passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents.
Copyright © Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd.
No part of this work may be copied, reproduced, or translated in any form or medium without the prior written consent of Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. To obtain permission to reproduce the information (text or graphics) contained on the Monks & Monkeys Travels Pvt. Ltd. web site for any purpose, submit the specifics of your request in writing to Monks & Monkeys Travels via the email address email@example.com.